Thursday, October 19, 2006

SPUDOODLES


Posted by Picasa
On Wednesday we [Elizabeth and her students] made spudoodles in life science. We actually handled this lab fairly well. I just have to remember that 21 seventh graders take a long time to get through a lab. (This project is meant to demonstrate genetics. Each pair of students makes a spud creature following certain directions.) One student was a bit distressed at the end and insisted his "spudoodle" did not look like him. (It wasn't supposed to look like him!) An 8th grader who was not here last year saw the spudoodles and wanted to know what they were. He did not understand my explanation so he asked me to spell the word. The next thing I know,he's looking it up in his electronic dictionary. I had to laugh. It was NOT going to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home